Kinpira with Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP
- 1/2 burdock (can be substituted with 150 g of celery, potato or artichoke)
- 1/4 carrot
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mirin (can be substituted with 2 teaspoons of white wine and 1/2 teaspoon sugar)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (IGP)
Peel burdock and carrot and julienne them. If burdock is used, put burdock shavings in 1 lt water + 1 tablespoon Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (IGP) for 5 minutes, then drain it well. Heat sunflower oil in a pan on a medium heat and fry the vegetable shavings until cooked.
Mix 1 tablespoon Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (IGP), soy sauce and mirin and add it to the pan. Fry it until the liquid evaporates.
Turn off the heat and dress the fried vegetables with the mustard.